MAKING CHANGE TOGETHER INCLUSION MEMBERSHIP
Making change together inclusion membership by EGALVIA, a social enterprise that provides ongoing support to place equality, diversity and inclusion at the core of your organisation.
- Inclusion Champions/Officers.
- HR managers
- Business owners
- Social entrepreneurs
- Principals / Curriculum Managers / Heads of Subject
I created EGALVIA to fight biased attitudes that could lead to discrimination after working embedding inclusion in educational institutions for over ten years. Embedding inclusion in all the processes in your organisation is the way to make your organisation and your employees thrive.
If you would like support, anti-bias training, resources and a like-minded community to share the challenges you and your organisation face on your way to being an inclusive organisation, join my EGALVIA membership. This is the support you need to make every employee (student or teacher) feel listened to, valued and appreciated.
Sign up for the membership at the Founding Member rate and let’s shape it together, making it work for you and for others.
You will benefit from:
- Monthly online group meetings – to share specific issues and experiences, and where I will reply to your questions and share specific strategies in your way to inclusion.
- A Facebook group providing support from like-minded organisations to share challenges and solutions.
- 3 online webinars throughout the year to explore gender and racial inequality at work, and other aspects of inclusion.
Founding Member - when you sign up as a Founding member you lock in your monthly fee for as long as you are a member:
£97 or £147 per month
(£97 per month, up to 50 employees;
£147 per month, from 51 to 100 employees;
Corporate fee for over 100 employees).
Due to the personalised support I am offering, number of spaces available are limited.